We recently asked our customers what they appreciated most about working with A&A Paving on their previous projects. Below are a few main concepts which stood out from their responses:
While we have clients who know exactly what they need, some aren’t quite sure, and to be honest, many don’t know where to start. At A&A, we start with questions. Your answers to those questions, ensuing discussions and our on-site assessments, will then lead us to where we need to be to provide you a solution, or solution with options. When this process is completed, you’ll be comfortable selecting and implementing whatever solution works best for your needs.
Our clients tell us, one of the primary reasons they like doing business with A&A, is the communications they receive throughout the entire process, which includes, but is not limited, to the following:
- Understanding your needs, objectives and general budget.
- Getting you the proposal when we say it will be there.
- Providing a clear, concise proposal and explaining all the details of the proposal, so you know exactly what you are purchasing or presenting.
- Promptly responding to all questions, whether by phone, text or email.
- Planning the project implementation with you, so you understand what phases are needed, how long each will take and establishing a process to minimize disruptions.
- Scheduling the project with you and keeping you updated on any changes which may occur.
- Working with you to develop a communication plan for employees, customers, tenants, vendors and any other stakeholders affected by the construction.
- Immediately letting you know if there are surprises along the way.
If you are left wondering the “What, When, Why or How”, we have not done our job effectively.
Superior Results within Your Budget
How do we accomplish superior results within your budget? Simple, actually… we partner with you to put together a plan that accomplishes the results you are looking for, with your budget in mind. Of key importance, no matter the size of your project, you will receive a great finished product. To assure the outcome meets or exceeds your expectations, we manage our own projects, with detailed installation completed by the best trained and experienced paving crews in the Chicago area.
We provide our services throughout Greater Chicagoland, including but not limited to the following areas:
Roselle, Bloomingdale, Itasca, Hanover Park, Carol Stream, Glendale Heights, Addison, Wood Dale, Lombard, Glen Ellyn, Elmhurst, Franklin Park, Bensenville, Elk Grove Village, Schaumburg, Streamwood, Hoffman Estates, Bartlett, St Charles, West Chicago, Wheaton, Naperville, Oak Brook Palatine, Elgin, South Elgin, Arlington Heights, Downers Grove, Lisle, Warrenville, Barrington, La Grange, Northlake